Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

SHAYED SONG IN ENGLISH

Emma Heesters

Album:

SHAYED 

Artist:

Emma Heesters 

Released:

Year 2021

SHAYED

i may not be able to ever say this to your face

i hope you understand, i really do yeah maybe one day i’ll meet you again in another way and i will guide you till you make it through

without you… i don’t know how to live
without youuu…. it is so hard to live but all i know..,i don’t want better or anything worse than you cause without you…. i don’t know what i am yeah without you… i am not what i a-am but all i know is.. I don’t want any worse or even better than you
you make my eyes dream about you they ask me how someone like you could be so beautiful and I i tell my self it’s true
I pretend i’m busy all the time so in love i come and say goodbye no matter where i am going i always try to pass you by
and baby know that… i won’t stop trying for you yes baby please know that… i’ll never stop loving you but all i know..,i don’t want worse or even better than you cause without you…. i don’t know what i am yeah without you… i am not what i am but all i know is.. I don’t want worse or even better than you
without youuuuuuu without you without you

Post a Comment

0 Comments