Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

TITLIAAN SONG IN ENGLISH

Emma Heesters

Album:

TITLIAAN

Artist:

 Emma Heesters

Released:

Year 2021


TITLIAAN


I love him so madly he means everything to me,
The world knows but still he doesn’t see it I love him so badly he means everything to me, The world knows but still he doesn’t love me
Sometimes he’s on this flower, sometimes on another flower My honey is almost like a butterfly At times he’s on this flower, and at times he’s on other one He is like a butterfly my loved one He is like a butterfly my loved one He is like a butterfly my loved one ahhhahahah
Not sure what kind of toxic he is eating or drinking Because nowadays my beloved is faithful to all
Don’t know what kind of toxic he is eating or drinking
Suddenly my love is loyal to everybody
The days he lived with secrets are now definitely gone Now he looks straight in my eyes when he makes up his lies
Yes i know very well that we are never gonna last That i’m not the water that you need to satisfy your thirst

Right in front of me, you’ve been stalking some other girls Shame on you, because it doesn’t make any sense
Sometimes he’s on this flower, sometimes on another flower My honey is almost like a butterfly He is like a butterfly my loved one
In his eyes he carries the sun, in his eyes he carries the clouds All my people have been trying to explain his craziness
I still kept loving him, still kept adoring him But now the color of my eyes screams black instead of love
You used to cry because you just couldn’t get with me Where is your love, my love, cause it looks free to me
People don’t have very much information about you, If they would they would never respect you too

Post a Comment

0 Comments